8 October 2009
hehes. today was a wonderful day ((: make sushi for my caregroup & my family. muahahas.
eventually is Not only me myself doing the sushi, my Ah ma, Ah gong also help me by doing the
sushi together(: It was was a great time doing sushi with them, thank God for this time spending
with them as i always go out and Not spending time with them. I love them(: As we were doing
sushi, we talk alot about tooth brush and all sorts of funny jokes. hahahas. Now when i think of it
I feel like -LAUGHING- Yaps. After that went to meet Bernard as he's going to teach me some dance steps for the dance audition, i was late :XX emm .. hahas. sorry about that ! :X Yaps. went to CG . talk alot of craps. LOLS. :XX worship . sermon(: went for dinner at Mos burger:X went to nexus to see musician rehearsal . we were inside auditorium we talk about situation that we're facing and stuff about the past((: It was a great time sharing and all.
Actually think of the past i'm a person that dislike my mum beacuse she seems to be everytime very naggy and stuff like that... afterall as i broke up with my ex ..(last year) i learn to appreciate my mum, i learn to understand her better and loving her even more . she's the one who encourage me when i'm upset, she loves me more than i ever think of. Afterall i think back how God love me, how God touches my heart. I remember that God choose me even i've sin so much he'll still always forgive me , love me . Abba Father, Iloveyou. I want to seek you, I want to Know you even more daily, I want to serve you, serve your people. Father thank you for the blessings , thank you for the day you've given me((:
Father, i will seek you first. BGR will be later on thingy.(Not for now) ((:
because i want to serve you wholeheartedly(: Amen (:
hehes. today was a wonderful day ((: make sushi for my caregroup & my family. muahahas.
eventually is Not only me myself doing the sushi, my Ah ma, Ah gong also help me by doing the
sushi together(: It was was a great time doing sushi with them, thank God for this time spending
with them as i always go out and Not spending time with them. I love them(: As we were doing
sushi, we talk alot about tooth brush and all sorts of funny jokes. hahahas. Now when i think of it
I feel like -LAUGHING- Yaps. After that went to meet Bernard as he's going to teach me some dance steps for the dance audition, i was late :XX emm .. hahas. sorry about that ! :X Yaps. went to CG . talk alot of craps. LOLS. :XX worship . sermon(: went for dinner at Mos burger:X went to nexus to see musician rehearsal . we were inside auditorium we talk about situation that we're facing and stuff about the past((: It was a great time sharing and all.
Actually think of the past i'm a person that dislike my mum beacuse she seems to be everytime very naggy and stuff like that... afterall as i broke up with my ex ..(last year) i learn to appreciate my mum, i learn to understand her better and loving her even more . she's the one who encourage me when i'm upset, she loves me more than i ever think of. Afterall i think back how God love me, how God touches my heart. I remember that God choose me even i've sin so much he'll still always forgive me , love me . Abba Father, Iloveyou. I want to seek you, I want to Know you even more daily, I want to serve you, serve your people. Father thank you for the blessings , thank you for the day you've given me((:
Father, i will seek you first. BGR will be later on thingy.(Not for now) ((:
because i want to serve you wholeheartedly(: Amen (:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home