Yesterday went to Fy's mum wake. Stay there not quite long, the guys played card game. Lols. After that went to Andy's auntie stall to eat our dinner hahas !
Today went out with Andy and Darren to shop around at Orchard road. hahas ! Great, i really do enjoy myself ;D I want to thank them for going out with me. ((:
Sometimes thinking of wanting to be with him till the end of life but somehow theres always this feeling that we are not able to. I really want to pray to God that he will be the one, right for me. If today it's my Birthday, this would be my wish. Because i don't wish to leave him, i just wanna to stay with him till the end of my life, as simple as that ((: I don't wish to always argue with him, i hope i'm able to control myself to be more mature and understanding and last but not least to trust him. Jiayous, i hope i can do it ! With God everything is possible ((:
Sweetheart, ilovesyou ((:
Today went out with Andy and Darren to shop around at Orchard road. hahas ! Great, i really do enjoy myself ;D I want to thank them for going out with me. ((:
Sometimes thinking of wanting to be with him till the end of life but somehow theres always this feeling that we are not able to. I really want to pray to God that he will be the one, right for me. If today it's my Birthday, this would be my wish. Because i don't wish to leave him, i just wanna to stay with him till the end of my life, as simple as that ((: I don't wish to always argue with him, i hope i'm able to control myself to be more mature and understanding and last but not least to trust him. Jiayous, i hope i can do it ! With God everything is possible ((:
Sweetheart, ilovesyou ((:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home