Monday, December 13, 2010

It's been one month plus broke up but..
I still miss him yet nothing can change. But i believe time will heal the process of it, of course not by forgetting all but instead all will change it to memories.



This few days have been wasting my time playing the sims 3. I just want to make myself not to think of him so much. I just want to be how i was in the beginning where nothing bothers me.

This year is really a changing year for me, maybe its time for me to face all this things i've never face before. I know i have to move on no matter what but i just need time.. Hope next year will be a better year for everyone, and most importantly everyone stays happy and healthy (:

Love is just like a taxi, sometimes you wait for him, sometimes he wait for you.
If we are fated to be together, when time reach we will still yet to be together. so shall just wait and see.

♥ still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home