After knowing my result for WFB i was really upset with it. I can't believe it that i score a D for it. oh gosh, worst result in ITE man.
Yet this thing had been running through my mind. I cried and called up Andy asking him to come find me. Yes, indeed he came and find me. After talking to him, i felt better. He explained to me lots of things. I told him that sometimes i really think that God is playing with me, i'm trying to move on with my life trying so hard to make myself happy yet things are out of control. All bad situations kept coming towards me. and he just said that "christian there is always a devil will always come and harm/ attack you". I think through and i realised that i was wrong, it's not about God that is playing with me, making helpless, another way round it is the devil/ satan is trying to make me go nowhere but letting me suffer.
In life there is always things on going, it's just depending on how you see it. It is about the internal of yourself, what you think, decide and it's not about the surrounding external decide for you. Colourful or black and white? I swear i love talking to Andy, can say that sometime he is my motivation. Talking to him i won't feel sian at all, he makes me see even further than what i can see, encouraging me on and on. Explaining to me in easy way for me to understand.
In times i will always say nasty words hurting him yet he said nothing, of course at times he will be angry but he will always explain things to me. You make the effort to make me smile again, i don't want the devil tortoise to overtake me but i want to overtake him instead. I'm sorry about all these things that make you suffer, sorry for hurting you deeply. You're a great guy, my motivator♥. I just hope things will go well and also hope that will be able to go genting with some of my fellow classmates! - i'm looking forward. ;D Now i feel great after talking to him ;D i want, i wish to spent this 1 year plus being happy with you, thanks for being there for me, i'm grateful. ;D
Thank you and sorry Andy ♥
Best ever ♥
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home